|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|As there are far too many pages of this type, this page must be edited to be original at the earliest possible moment.|
|This tag must not be removed until the rewrite is done — doing so is a (possibly criminal) violation of Wikipedia's copyright.|
MGM augmented the six Sheridan/Beatles tracks with six instrumental tracks by the Danny Davis and The Titans, a group of New York session musicians built around guitarist Bill Mure. The Titans also included Don Lomond on drums, Dick Hickson on bass trombone, and Milt "the Judge" Hinton on bass. The six Titans tracks had been previously released on the 1961 MGM album, Let's Do the Twist for Adults. (On the original release, the songs "Flying Beat," "Rye Beat," "Summertime Beat," and "Happy New Beat" were originally titled, "Flying Twist," "Rye Twist," "Summertime Twist" and "Happy New Year Twist.")
- Side one
Performances by The Beatles with Tony Sheridan unless otherwise indicated.
- "My Bonnie"
- "Cry for a Shadow" (instrumental) (performed by The Beatles)
- "Johnson Rag" (performed by The Titans)
- "Swanee River" (a.k.a. "The Old Folks at Home")
- "Flying Beat" (a.k.a. "The Man on the Flying Trapeze") (performed by The Titans)
- "The Darktown Strutters' Ball" (performed by The Titans)
- Side two
Performances by The Titans unless otherwise indicated.
- "The Saints" (performed by The Beatles with Tony Sheridan)
- "Rye Beat" (a.k.a. "Comin' Thru the Rye")
- "You Are My Sunshine" (performed by The Beatles with Tony Sheridan)
- "Summertime Beat" (a.k.a. "In the Good Old Summertime")
- "Why" (performed by The Beatles with Tony Sheridan)
- "Happy New Year Beat" (a.k.a. "Auld Lang Syne")