List of Instruments EditThis is a list of various instrumenst that are owned, played by, or used by The Beatles.
The Beatles have widely been known to use guitars throughout their performances, music, and recordings. Due to being associated with The Beatles, many of these instruments have been sought after by many musicians, fans, hobbyists, collectors, and players.
- 1958 Rickenbacker 325 Capri Electric (Lennon)
- 1964 Rickenbacker 325 Electric (Lennon)
- 1964 Rickenbacker 325-12 Electric (Lennon)
- 1964 Rickenbacker 325 1996 model Electric (Lennon)
- 1963 Rickenbacker 360-12 Eectric (Harrison)
- 1965 Rickenbacker 360-12 Electric (Harrison)
- 1964 Rickenbacker 4001S-Lh Bass Electric (McCartney)
- Hofner Club 40 (Lennon/McCartney)
- 1961 Hofner 500/1 Violin Bass (McCartney)
- 1963 Hofner 500/1 Violin bass (McCartney)
- Epiphone Casino
- All members except Ringo played one.
- Paul's strings, bridge, and nut were inverted to be left handed
- they were all oringinaly sunburst but Lennon had his stripped to let it breathe.
- it was used on the rooftop.
- George had a Bigsby bridge installed.
- Epiphone Texan
- McCartney used this as his acoustic guitar until he got a Martin in the later years.
- George had a Gibson Les Paul that was a gift from Eric Clapton that was used on While My Guitar Gently Weeps by Clapton.
- It was gold topped before it was refinished to a cherry red at the Gibson factory.
- was stolen from under George's bed in 1970 and was later purchased at a Guitar Center in Hollywood , California.
- George had to trade a '56 Les Paul and a Precision Bass for it.
- It was nicknamed "Lucy" after comedienne Lucille Ball.
- George used a Gibson SG for Rain , Paperback Writer , and Lady Madonna.
- John and George used a Gibson J-160e.
- 1966 Sonic Blue Fender Stratocaster (Lennon/ Harrison)
- George later repainted his.
- 1969 Fender Rosewood Telecaster
- Was gifted to George as a Prototype.
- Used on the Let It Be rooftop concert.
Ringo had a Ludwig kit with an Oyster Pearl finish and the classic Drop-T logo.
For Magical Mystery Tour , he painted his own drum head.