Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 January-The Beatles begin filming Let It Be (film)
- 10 January-Arguments with John, Yoko, and Paul prompt George to walk out on the group during a session.
- 18 January-John announces that Apple is suffering major financial problems
- 20 January-Film resumes on Let It Be (film)
- 30 January-The Beatles perform atop Apple Studio in London. It would be their last live public concert. The performance was halted by police 42 minutes into their set due to complaints from local business owners.
- February 3 -John, George and Ringo appoint Allen Klein to take charge of their affairs, Paul rejects the appointment in favor of his soon to be father-in-law Lee Eastman.
- March 12-
- Paul marries Linda Eastman
- George and his wife Patti have their home raided on charges of cannibis poscession.
- March 20- John and Yoko marry in Gibraltar